ACTS  
  Detroit

The  
  Village
 

"Working for Detroit's Youth" -  "Believing, Achieving, and Succeeding"

     
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

All donations are fully tax deductible.

 
 

ACTS is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit youth development organization relying on the generous support of many donors and partners. We are not federally or publicly funded. Our mission is to assist underprivileged Detroit youth to realize and reach their potential while renouncing their limitations.

In order to continue this valuable mission to Detroit Youth, we’re seeking your assistance. By making a charitable investment today, you will be helping to alter the destiny of many disadvantaged youth. We believe the children are our future leaders and workforce for tomorrow. You can help make that transition less painful, more effective and much smoother.

Due to the financial hardships of our clientele our program fee’s only cover 3.5% of our budget. The remaining 96.5% is raised through fundraising, grants and individual contributions. Your donation will assist in the assurance that Detroit youth have a safe place to develop, learn and grow.

In the past 8 years ACTS has been fortunate to assist and serve over 11,000 youth in the Arts, Athletics and Academics. We’ve grown to manage the Woodbridge Community Youth Center, Woodbridge Community Studios and Baseball Academy.

You may donate to ACTS by our online process (click the Donate button above) or by mailing your check or money order to:

 
 
 
ACTS – Abundant Care Training Services,
1200 W. Canfield,
Detroit, MI 48201
     
   

Thank you for engendering ACTS to help alter the destiny of underprivileged youth.

     
     
     
   

Giving to Effect Change

 

And all of thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. - Isaiah 54:13